All company office staff are fully operational and able to provide uninterrupted services, even under such circumstances. We will continue to provide packing and delivery services, under guidance from local authorities.
Our warehouse is fully operational and prepared to receive Export & Import shipments.
In accordance with orders from the sates of California, TRANSPORTATION industry is permitted to continue shipping services under the special Coronavirus Health & Safety Social Distancing procedures.
As we all deal with daily life changes due to COVID-19, we will be implementing Social Distancing measures while performing our services at your home. We do need your assistance and compliance during this time. To maintain the safety of our employees, customers and general public, The crew members will wear gloves and masks while performing our services.
• Our packing crew have been advised not to shake customers hands.
• Customers must wear a mouth mask, while we are in service.
• For packings less than 200 Cubic Feet, place all items in a dedicated room, garage or outdoor space, for our crew to pack & remove.
• For deliveries, we will only deliver to a garage or dedicated rooms. We will unpack furniture and special items only. We will return to collect boxes and materials on separate time/date, for services within 50 Miles from a company warehouse.
• No more than 1 family member can be present to supervise our crew.
• Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from our crew members.
Need a moving quote?
Call us at (415) 822-1449, and we’d be happy to listen and provide a customized solution as per your needs. Thank you for giving PCS the opportunity to earn your trust, and your business.
PCS Management & Employees